July 30, 2007

No Sheep swap pal revealed

Doh! I completely forgot to do my post this weekend on my No Sheep Secret Swap pal package. This was the second and final package where I got to find out who she was, and it was the Comfy Bev who put together 2 awesome packages of non-wool yarn. Her 2nd package included this:





Two lovely (would you call these hanks or skeins? I'm still confused about which is what) yarns in Noro in nice blue and brown combos. It's a cotton/silk blend. Thank you so much Bev! Thank you for taking the time to look through my blog to see what kind of yarn I would like to knit or try knitting with. You've been great! I hope you keep in touch (and be my sock knitting sensei) :)

Thanks again Bev!

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Oh man I love those colors together! You got good stuff! :)

Anonymous said...

I love the color combo as well...Are you going to use it for socks?

Cindy said...

Ooooh, pretties.