July 26, 2007

Delays and just plain busy

I know, I know I owe a post on my trip!

Sorry for the delay folks. I'm working on the post (may have to split it into a few posts because I can't seem to narrow down my photo selections, hehe), but it's being worked on, I promise :)

I've also been too engrossed in my Harry Potter right now. I'm 1/2 way through, but I guess I'm not really lurking around blogdom all that much because I don't want to accidentally read something that I don't want to and ruin the book for myself. So, until I finish this book (which will probably be this weekend at the latest), you may not hear from me but now you'll know why.

In addition to that, I got my Ravelry invite! I got a quick look through and it looks pretty nifty, but then it also looks pretty time consuming to do, but being a new knitter with not a whole lot of projects under her belt just yet, it might just be the perfect time to start on such a project. I guess I'll slowly be working on that too.

Well, just wanted to send a quickie post to say I'm alive and I'm back and thank you to everyone anxious to hear about my trip (I didn't put a huge dent in my credit card w/ my lavender purchases, but I bet Bear would beg to differ). I'll post about it very very soon!

1 comment:

Carrie Penny said...

Yeah, I refuse to post about Harry Potter yet. I don't want to ruin it for anyone, all I will say is it was great and I loved it! Enjoy the read!