July 7, 2007

ITE4 bag is felted

I spent my morning finishing up knitting the bag for my ITE4 pal. This is my first swap involving knitting something for someone, so I'm really really nervous about how this bag will turn out.

I think it turned out ok. So here's a pre-felting photo:


And here's what it looks like post felting and still semi-damp stage:

I think the Frankenberry Tote turned out alright and I really hope my pal will like it. It might be a little bigger than what she was wanting (she said "medium", but I think this might be more of a large bag).

Now just gotta wait for it to dry and then go shop for some goodies to put in it and send it off.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I think it turned out beautifully! I love the color combo and shape!

Carrie Penny said...

I would love to recieve a purse that pretty! I am still in love with the colors! And the pictures you took as you went the knitting look beautiful too!