I found this link and thought I'd try to do this every Friday. It's a quick 5 course meme served up by a "chef". So here's my first one:
Appetizer
Describe a toy you remember from your childhood.
I don’t remember the name of it, but it was this craft-for-kids device where you can secure a sheet of paper on the bottom and the device rotates the paper in a circle. While the paper rotates, you dribbled paint onto it, allowing you to create a Jackson Pollock original of your own. I made tons and tons of them and had so much fun! Anyone else happen to remember this too?
Soup
On a scale of 1 to 10 (with 10 being highest) how observant are you?
I suppose I’m pretty observant for the most part… I’ll say 8.
Salad
Where would you rather be at this very moment?
In a tandem sea kayak on calm waters with Bear.
Main Course
When was the last time you learned something new?
I learned something new this past weekend at the Lavender Festival. I observed the process of how lavender essential oils are obtained through distillation. It was pretty interesting!
Dessert
Fill in the blank: I have ____________ but I haven’t ____________.
I have inspiration, but I haven’t the motivation. At least today, anyway :)
1 comment:
(I just tried (and failed) at posting a comment...here's a second try:)I just came across your site via another knitting blog...and had to comment about the favorite toy. I'm almost positive you're talking about Spin Art. It used to be one of my favorite toys also. There was a local place that had a giant version of the toy (machine?) for t-shirts. Memories :) Great site!
Post a Comment