I've been experiencing dry skin after returning from my vacation in Florida.
Dry, itchy legs and arms and a dry scalp.
Tonight I made an apple cider vinegar rinse for my hair and scalp to see if that would remedy the problem and I now feel as if I just took a bath with the Easter bunny.
Anyone know of any natural remedies to get rid of dry skin and scalp? Argh!
3 comments:
There's probably loads of natural remedies for that here in Portugal, but I'll have to ask my grandma :)
kiss*
The vinegar stink disappears and the old remedy really does work. Try washing your hair with conditioner for a few days and rinse it. Don't use shampoo for a little bit. It's very very drying. Hope something here helps. Have a great weekend!
Oh, and the Easter bunny doesn't stink! I have it on good authority!
Jojoba oil...it's the best. Jojoba is the only carrier oil that can claim to be close to the make-up of our own sebum. I'd get a bottle and use it on my skin and massage it into my scalp at night.
Also, some people (me) thought that using hair conditioner on my scalp and roots was a mistake...that it would weight down my thick but fine hair...WRONG. My stylist reminded me that the scalp is skin and conditioners are moisturizing and the improvement was instant once I began to massage it into my scalp before rinsing.
Post a Comment