I was recently awarded a blue ribbon award from my buddy Cindy and she totally made my day when I needed a little cheering up. She's a kind, loving gal with a great sense of humour and she's got one of the coolest looking dogs I've seen (and he's quite BIG too!). Thanks again Cindy! I was also tagged by the lovely Liberty (who's recently opened up an Etsy shop - check out her hand dyed yarn and roving! ). You're supposed to share a little about yourself with the questions below using all the letters from the alphabet. So here goes...
A. Attached or single? Attached.
B. Best friend? Bear
C. Cake or pie? Hmm, I love both but with fall approaching I'm going to say pie, because I love pumpkin pie.
D. Day of choice? Saturday
E. Essential item? Coffee!
F. Favorite colour? olive green, navy blue, chocolate brown
G. Gummy bears or worms? Gummy bears
H. Hometown? Yokosuka, Japan
I. Favorite indulgence? Eating out
J. January or July? July
K. Kids? If you count Bear, one :)
L. Life isn’t complete without?’ Family, friends and a nice cup of joe.
M. Marriage date? Not married, but our anniversary is Feb. 15th, 2003
N. Number of magazine subscriptions: 5 (that's me alone, Bear has his share too - yikes!)
O. Oranges or apples? Apples
P. Phobias? Slugs, caterpillars, real spiders (fake ones are ok), heights, leaving my purse somewhere
Q. Quotes? "Not all those who wander are lost" - J.R.R. Tolkien
R. Reasons to smile? Bear, a comfy home that we share, living in a state where having access to coffee/espresso isn't a problem, knitting FOs, all the wonderful people I've come to know via the blogging community
R. Reasons to smile? Bear, a comfy home that we share, living in a state where having access to coffee/espresso isn't a problem, knitting FOs, all the wonderful people I've come to know via the blogging community
S. Season of choice? Autumn
T. Tag 5 people. I won't tag anyone, but would love to see if others will post their ABC's (please let me know if you do!)
U. Unknown fact about me? I know how to Hula to the Hukilau (but you won't see it, hehe)
V. Vegetable? Right now I'd say kale, but they're all great!
W. Worst habit? Worrying too much about stupid, unimportant things, and chewing the insides of my mouth (yuck, I know)
X. X-ray or ultrasound? Uhm...I'll say X-ray because you can see your skeleton and it makes me think of Halloween that's coming up, which is one of my favorite holidays.
Y. Your favorite foods? Anything Japanese and Italian, baked goods and coffee!
Z. Zodiac sign? Gemini
2 comments:
I'm so with you this time of year on pie...pumpkin and apple.
I'm not a gummy worm over bear fan either...And we should have known you'd be a Bear fan anyway!
What a wonderful meme. And, you are welcome!
Post a Comment