What is the ideal setting for enjoying the perfect cup of coffee? Who would be there - or would you be alone? Inside or out? Morning or night? With food or just the steaming cup of joe?
Hmm, my ideal setting for enjoying the perfect cup of coffee is on a weekend morning, with the sun just rising and shining in through my living room windows. I just grabbed the paper from outside and I'm still in my pajamas and that first sip... mmmmm. A little breakfast pastry on the side would also be a nice complement to my cup of coffee, probably a scone or something.
But I also do enjoy my coffee time with my knitting group, where it's a completely different environment. My weekend morning coffee drinking is more quiet and relaxed, whereas the coffee with my knitting group entails a lot of knitting and laughing amongst music playing in the background, the sound of milk being steamed for lattes and other people talking around us and just having a lot of fun.
I like both of them, but I must say I do enjoy my weekend morning ritual drinking coffee and enjoying the paper.
2 comments:
I have to admit, I love my weekend coffee time also! There is nothing like the quiet time while drinking a cup of java
Weekend coffee is the best. I actually save my best coffee for the weekends. I hate to leave coffee brewed from freshly ground beans in the pot as I race out the door during the week.
Post a Comment