
That's Bear and I (with a dorky co-worker in between) with our Halloween get up. I dressed up like a ghoulish gal and Bear went as a freaky clown. We had to wake up a whole hour earlier than we normally do just to put on our stage makeup, if you will. Funny that Bear took more time in the bathroom putting on his face than I did haha. As we drove to work, it was pretty funny watching passers-by do double takes at us in our getup.
I have to explain Bear and his dislike of Halloween as far as having to get dressed up. I like to get all decked out for Halloween if I can and attempt to convince Bear to do the same (I played the "If you really love me, you'd do it for me" card, which works some years, but unsuccessful during others). We were invited to a Halloween party where costumes were required, but Bear wasn't up for that this year, so I thought I had to give up. But while at the store when I spotted a wig that I could wear for my costume to work, Bear found something he was willing to do, so I jumped at the opportunity and bought his clown wig before he changed his mind. *mwah* love you honey for putting up with your Halloween-obsessed gal :)
3 comments:
You both look truly Halloweeny;) I love the get-ups. And, good for you. I work in a place that is pure Bah Humbug. Have a great weekend!
Hey! Awesome looks for both of you! Do you two work together? I love that the "if you love me card" has a less than 100% success rate because it makes me feel less alone!
Were there any jokes about you going to work with "some clown"?
Love your costumes! At my workplace, we got to dress up and go trick or treating around people's offices. Halloween isn't just for the kiddos! =D
Post a Comment