So here's the next installment of the Winter Wonderland Coffee Swap topic of the week:
I love the holidays, it turning colder here, and I love coffee. As the cold of winter approaches, do you change the projects you work on? Do you work on gifts for others or do you continue working on projects for yourself?
This is my first holiday knitting (last winter I was still trying to learn and my "scarf" wasn't close to being called a scarf hahaha). Because it's crunch time, I'm not working on anything for myself, although I'm dying to CO for a few items once all my holiday knitting is over. I suppose I am finding that I'm changing project to work on when the seasons change, but I'm always wanting to knit socks. Right now my Christmas knitting list consists of 4 scarves (with 1 almost done and another about 1/3 of the way), a cotton dishcloth set and hopefully a pair of socks or two, depending how much I actually get done. So no projects for myself until these are all done!
What are all of you knitting/crafting for the holidays this year?
2 comments:
Wow...you amaze me with the multiple projects. I'm working on various things, but the main thing I want to work on is a little stuffed elf ornament based on one a drew last year. I'd be happy to make just one and have it turn out!
I don't really change the projects, they just flow with the seasons. I am numerically challenged...can't keep the counting straight, so knitting doesn't work for me. I sew, cut, glue,cook, etc. I also have a coffee thing...must have a cup every morning before getting out of bed. ( great husband for that).Have a great weekend. Susan
Post a Comment