November 9, 2007

Pseudo food for thought

Hmmm, for the last two Knitter's Coffee Swaps that I've participated in, they had a contest that was titled "Still Life with Yarn". It seemed for my entries to both the Coffee Swap 2 and Coffee Swap 3, I made my entry a food related one, but using the yarn as food.

Here's the first entry I did.




And this photo below is the second one I did.



I loved being able to combine my love for food and knitting into one medium and love how both of them have turned out. Bear and I have some creative juices flowing through both of our brains right now and hope to have something going that I'll share once the ideas are a little more concrete.

4 comments:

Unknown said...

Those are both AMAZING! I can't wait to see what you come up with next.

Anonymous said...

OMG! Love the yarn as spaghetti! So creative!

Anonymous said...

I am blown away by this creativity of yours! When I first came on the post I looked at the pictures quickly first, and assumed I was looking at food!!!!!!! I love the way you combined the colors and mug with the mug on the fabric! The palermo coffee next to the "pasta" is amazing. You guys could have so much fun with this! I can't wait to see what's next!!!

emmy said...

Great pictures! I hope you won at least one of the contests!! They are amazing!