I have some progress photos and new project that I CO for to share with you.
The first is the alligator scarf. I just have a few more repeats of the scales then decreasing into the tail and then it's done. Here's the scarf in its natural habitat....
He's lookin more and more like an alligator, so I'm happy with how it's turning out.
The other scarf I CO for last week or so is the Branching Out scarf from Knitty. This is my first attempt at lace knitting whatsoever and there's already mistakes in it, but I'm going to leave them as is. I kind of like leaving it to show the progression of my skills in knitting, but I think the main reason is because I'm not too certain how to tink back in lace knitting hahah. I like how the sunlight is shining through the scarf in this photo.
But here's a better photo for the detail (although not too pretty) of the pattern in the scarf.
The center of this scarf is supposed to look like one main branch going up the entire length of the scarf, but as you can see, mine is getting chopped off and veering to the side of one of the leaves. I think I finally figured out what I did wrong, so we'll see on the next repeat.
I'd like to go more into detail here about the knitting, but I'm trying to speed-post this before I jet to work this morning. I had a hair up my butt and got up early and made some homemade blueberry muffins to take with me and thought I'd throw in a quick post too while I was at it.
Have a great Monday everyone!
4 comments:
Wow, over-achiever Monday. Your scarf is lovely. Looks fine to me. I love the alligator in his natural habitat. That is too cute.
Lovin' the gatory goodness :)
Swap Happy
Jeez, I agree with Cindy!
I love that blue scarf and how the shadow shows on the window...it's really pretty.
The scarf in his "natural habitat" just made me fall on the floor!
I love the alligator scarf where did you find the pattern for that. Your other scarf is wonderful.
I wish I had the time to do all these projects.
Post a Comment