The six on the left labeled as "Honeysuckle Yarns" is apparently the same as Peaches & Creme, it's just their other brand name. However, those balls of yarn are only 50g each, whereas the Peaches & Creme yarn are 56.7g (the single colour yarn was actually 70.9g).
So clockwise from top left is 6 balls in "Mocha Swirls", 2 balls in "Mint & Chocolate", 2 balls in "Willamsburg Blue" and the 2 on the bottom in "Sour Green Apple". I should have bought some solid colours in a brown latte-ish colour to make some coffee dishcloths, but I now know where to get 'em, so not to fret!
The next package that arrived for me today was direct from good to be girl, as I finally got to purchase a set of her stitch markers. Check these out!
Looks like she was inspired by the mitering taking place over at january one's blog and made some miter markers - I thought they were adorable and had to get a set!
As Bear brought my Peaches & Creme package to me earlier, he kinda gave me "the look" (you know what kind of look I'm talking about right?) Yeah, it was the haven't-you-spent-enough-on-yarn-and-yarn-stuff-already? look. I felt rather guilty and told him these were the last packages I was expecting for awhile (but didn't mention anything about a mother's day sale at a LYS up in Seattle I'm planning on heading up to w/ mom this weekend *insert evil laughter here*). We'll see if I behave :)
No comments:
Post a Comment