So, here are the things I can show you. I've been drooling over Sundara Yarn for quite some time now and finally got a chance to order some. Check it out!
I love the names she gives her yarn, as they usually are colors from nature. I also like the fact that she overlaps colors for what she calls her "somewhat solids" so that they're not entirely one solid color, so the colors don't seem flat. The overlapping color definitely adds a little depth. I ordered a skein of Slate over Robin's egg and a skein of Coffee over Papyrus. Not sure yet what I'm going to do with these, but I love the chocolately brown and the light blue together.
My other purchase recently was with Scout's Swag. Bear and I kinda have this semi joke going between us about how we don't get enough fiber, and obsessively read nutrition labels to see who can find the product with the highest fiber content as a game, so when I came across this shirt, it was too cute to pass up. That shiny thing you see on the t-shirt is a keychain with a ball of "yarn" made of wire.
Here's a close up of the keychain. Isn't it cute?? I got the keychain as a freebie, as the first shirt that arrived was the wrong size and had to be returned, so having to wait for the right size was totally worth it, as I had a nice surprise with my t-shirt.
2 comments:
Haha! That's okay! I haven't posted my shopping fun from this weekend because some of it is for you too. So....nyah nyah, you have to wait too! =P
-Annie
Hi there: I'm commenting to an older post and you can delete it once you read it, but I can't email you for some reason...and this is my only way to say thanks for that awesome wallet idea!!!!!!!!! I didn't even think of using them as wallet closures! DOH! I've messaged twice and both came back-rejected. jeez, it just occurred to me that maybe you blocked me because of my stalking of your blog archives!!!! agaagagagagaagha! And here I am sending an emergency message :)
Post a Comment