April 9, 2007

Spring = a fresh start

Well, well, well.... my very first blog post! I guess I'm one of them late bloomers in getting a blog started, but as I always say, better late than never.

I figured springtime was a good time to start something new, like this blog, which I will use to document my progress (or lack thereof) in something else I'm rather new at: knitting. I learned how to knit on New Year's Eve 2006 and have been addicted to the fiber since. My goal this year is to be able to knit up a pair of socks. I've already got the yarn, the dpn's, the pattern, but do I have the skill??? Guess we'll see.

In the days to come, I hope to have some photos up of items I've completed since the beginning of the year as well as projects I've got coming up and to just discuss whatever crosses my mind at the moment.

Here's to a new beginning... :)

No comments: