
I'm thinking whether I should have two projects going at the same time, because if I come to a point where the dpn's are frustrating me, I should just do something else. I'm starting to get used to knitting socks, but they're still pretty awkward to knit. I'm starting to see some laddering taking place btwn some of the needles, but I guess I just need to keep in mind that these are my first pair of socks so I shouldn't expect perfection on my first try. Oh well, I'm still trudging along w/ them, so at least I'm not giving up.
Took some photos around my sister's backyard yesterday, as we were there to celebrate our father's birthday. Thought it's due time to post some more of my nature-themed Project Spectrum 2 photos in pink, green and yellow:
1 comment:
Hey Emiko! Don't worry too much about laddering. Sometimes it fixes itself in blocking and washing, and other times, it just takes a few pairs of socks as practice to get your tension even between those needles. I know it took me a little while to get it right. I've also heard that using two circs cuts down on the laddering, but I haven't tried it personally yet to really say for sure. =D
-Annie
Post a Comment