December 3, 2008

Cookieeeeeeeees!

I'm back this evening from the cookie swap with my knitting group. It was hell baking yesterday, but I came back with a ginormously delicious assortment of cookies. Check out how many I got!!!

We had 16-17 people there, so it was quite a few. We had a good variety of baked goods. I enjoyed a glass of wine and knit a few rows on some holiday gift knitting and had a great time.

The dining room table was covered from one end to the other with bags and bags of cookies. Someone calculated that there was 2400 cookies. Is that right? *does math* wow.... that's a crazy amount!

I plan to freeze some to save for the holidays with family and friends and take some to work tomorrow too. Too many of these in the house will lead to stray hands reaching out for just "one more cookie" if ya know what I mean :)
Great job on the baking everyone! I've sampled a few already this evening and I'm on a total sugar high!

1 comment:

Cindy said...

Ah, from the bitter to the sweet;--)