
Work was cancelled today as more snow dumped on to what we already had last night. I know you guys are probably sick of seeing the snow pictures, but having about a foot of snow here is just really unheard of around here!

It looked so beautiful though, so I took a stroll down this morning to drop off our Netflix movies in the outgoing mail while Bear slept in.

Since we couldn't drive anywhere, I was stuck at home, so I thought I'd tackle Fetching. I couldn't figure it out the first time I CO for this about a month ago, and had frogged it 3 times in frustration. Today it finally clicked (as in I finally was able to read the pattern as intended) and in a few hours, had half a pair whipped up.

They're really warm too - I can't wait to finish these! Because they knit up so quick, I might just give these away as a gift and knit another pair for myself later... but with the weather that doesn't seem to want to go away that quick, I might just have to keep 'em for myself :)
3 comments:
Everytime I knit a pair of Fetching I mean to give them as gifts I swear, but I think I have 5 paris floating about and I just can't bear to part with them!
Lovely job. Aren't they great? I love mine.
Another great color and I can't get over how good you are at this now.
I hope you and Bear have a safe holiday and are able to get to wear you need to be today!
Post a Comment