I got up early this morning to finish Kitchenering the first half of my Monkey socks.
Not too shabby, eh?
Here's the other side too just for the hell of it. Actually, I couldn't decide which photo was better, so I figured I'd post them both.
I really love the detail of this sock. I must say this pattern is great for those of us who do have slight laddering issues, because the beautiful pattern of the sock allows it to blend in - with the only exception on the bottom of the sock because it's knit in stockinette (but who's going to be looking at the bottom of my sock anyway?).
I can't wait to get the 2nd one finished up so that I can move on to something else. There are so many things I want to knit, but I'm resisting to urge to CO for something else without finishing something first. I was hoping to get my first FO of the year finished by the end of the first month, but I'm not so sure I'm going to make it. I had some days in the middle of this month where I was a little unmotivated to do much of anything, so I need to push hard and get crackin!
We had a little snow here this afternoon - how fun! It's supposed to snow again tonight, so we'll see if I wake up tomorrow morning with a white blanket of snow on the ground.
But now... I'm hungry.... and waiting for our Chinese food takeout to be delivered. Yup, I love these lazy Saturday nights :)
6 comments:
That's an awesome pattern and the sock is really lovely! I was very lazy for some days this new year, but I think I've got on track. We always have dull times, but nothing that doing a little of what we love to do, either shopping for something new, CO another project, or drink a little Porto Wine, won't resolve! I hope you find your motivation soon*
Gorgeous!! That's the perfect length for socks, IMO. They look great!
You have every right to be proud. Your monkey sock is stunning. Lovely work. Great yarn.
Good looking socks, in an unusual colour combo!
You've got me wanting to buy all kinds of hearts stash now!
Your sock looks great!
Congrats! I love this!!! Who gets to wear this pair!
Post a Comment