I received my last swap for the year this weekend. I signed up for the Winter Wonderland Coffee swap and Martha was my lovely swap pal. I received my box on Friday and these were the goodies I received from her:
I received three skeins of Lamb's Pride yarn in a gorgeous fiery orangey red colourway called "Prairie Fire", 2 huge bags of whole bean Italian Roast and Komodo Dragon blend coffee, a cute glass snowflake coffee cup and my very own Starbucks Xmas ornament. I suppose a tree here in the Pacific NW would be incomplete without it, eh? :)
On top of that, Martha was kind enough to send me a Christmas card that I received today too. Thank you so much for your generosity - I enjoyed everything and am looking for patterns on Ravelry to see what I can knit up with the yarn. Thank you Martha and Merry Christmas!!! :)
2 comments:
I suppose you're right about the ornament! Merry Christmas over there!
What a cute Starbucks cup! :D Congrats on the package* and merry Christmas*
Post a Comment