I hope everyone enjoyed their holiday with family and friends and to remember and enjoy the memories of those who are no longer with us but are always there with us in spirit.
However you celebrate it, I hope it was sweet and savory, intimately dim or brightly lit with everything else you wished for.
Merry Christmas to all, and to all a Good Night!
4 comments:
Those cookies are yami! If you get closely you can heard them say "BITE ME" :)
And those decorations? Beautiful!
Congrats and Merry Christmas*
Emiko, it all looks so nice over there! The cookies look great!
Those "Kisses" cookies look like they taste wonderful. Merry merry to you and yours, Emiko. Have a wonderful holiday season (although you have to work, which sucks).
i got your package and I love it!! thank you so very much. i posted on my blog, but my camera has bit the dust, so i couldn't take pictures. you are a great swap partner and I wish you a Happy new year!! thank you again, natalie
Post a Comment