My SP11 hostess Christine is hosting another contest (and don't worry, it doesn't entail having to post photos of my messy stash again hahaha). Here's the list we're to fill in the blanks with. I've always had a hard time just putting in one answer for anything that is "favorite", so this'll have to do.
Actor - Johnny Depp
Actress - I can't think of anyone at this time... so I guess I don't have one?
Animal - cat
Band - the Police
Book - Hardboiled Wonderland and the End of the World by Murakami Haruki, Harry Potter series
Bubble Bath - lavender scented.. does that surprise you?
Candy - chocolate covered espresso beans
Color - blue (or green or purple or brown)
Flower - tulips
Food - breakfast
Lip Balm - Burt's Bees lip balm
Lotion - right now it's Purple Haze's lavender lotion
Movie - I can't list just one movie, so I'll have to name a few: Cars (the Pixar animated movie), Pride & Prejudice (A&E), Amelie, Dead Poets Society, the Harry Potter series
Song - don't have a fave song, as it's always changing. I'm listening to Sinatra one minute and in my car right now I'm listening to Sri Lankan British rapper M.I.A.
TV Show - I can't choose one, so I'll list the ones I like: Northern Exposure, CSI (Vegas), Ghost Whisperer, Buffy the Vampire Slayer, Angel
Vacation Spot - anywhere that I can sea kayak and camp with Bear
2 comments:
Amelie is an all time favorite and you know how I love Northern Exposure! I always love it when you posts lists like this...it's fun learning something new!
I killed my copy of Pride and Prejudice. I watched that VHS so many times the tape wore out. I finally got the 10th Anniv issue of the DVD!!! I LOVE IT! I watch it about once or twice a month! I think I am going to sit on my sofa today and watch it while working on my shawl!
Post a Comment