If you love coffee as much as I do, then perhaps you need to sign up for the Knitter's Coffee Swap 3 too! I couldn't pass this one up, just because I enjoyed my swap package the last round, and it was my first swap ever. C'mon, do it, you know you wanna :) Hope I get in too!
4 comments:
You are a very bad influence (I write this with a big smile on my face). I was on the fence about joining in, but you helped sway the vote! I hope we both get in...good luck!
There is a better chance for you since I took the test. Only 44% addicted:(
69% addicted. Now if hubby took it I think it would be much higher. Thanks for the fun test.
Ha! You were right early on when you said swaps were addicting. And boy, you sure are a swap pusher! Coffee? I'm not sure. I do love the smell of it though. 90% addiction seems just a "smidge" over the acceptable line!!!!!
Post a Comment