1. Whole bean or ground? I prefer whole bean, but occasionally I do buy ground (for cone drip filters)
2. Fully-loaded or decaf? load it up baby, full on caffeinated please!
3. Regular or flavored? I like regular.
4. How do you drink your coffee? straight up black. On occasion I'll have a little half and half
5. Favorite coffee ever? I like bold, strong coffee flavors. My default favorites are Palermo blend from Torrefazione coffee and Peet's French roast.
6. Are you fussy about your coffee or will any old bean do? I guess I'm kind of a coffee snob. I do live near Seattle after all, where we have plenty of choices of coffee to choose from.
7. Favorite treats to have with your coffee? I like to enjoy a pastry or cookie with my coffee.
8. Anything else about your coffee preferences? I like dark roasts, like French roast.
9. Yarn/fiber you love? I like to knit with soft merino wool or any soft, natural fiber. wool/acrylic blends are ok too, as long as it's soft and not scratchy.
10. Yarn/fiber you hate? I don't care for the eyelash yarn
11. What's on your needles? an alligator scarf I bought from Morehouse Merino
12. Favorite colors? dark blues, greens, purples and browns
13. Allergies? none
14. Anything you really love, really don't like, or just need to get off your chest? uhm... I really love swaps and would love to try coffee from roasters that are not local to me just to try something different. Have fun! :)
1 comment:
Ha! You and your coffee! I wasn't surprised that you like it black...but it did surprise me that you like a sweet with it!!! I know you enjoy your baking, but I guess I always picture you passing on sweets except on special occasions...not sure why or how I formed this view of you!
Post a Comment