September 7, 2007

Dudes...

Have you guys seen these yet?

I SO want them!!! I've been hearing rumours about them having a wood needle option and they're really here.

Must. have. now.

But I can't :(

I'd love to hear anyone who's had them or any links to reviews of these. They even have them in a dpn set for sock knitting too.

*sigh* hmm, what can I sell around the house for some extra cash??? hehehe

3 comments:

Carrie Penny said...

Don't feel bad, I can't afford those either!

Anonymous said...

Yeah! Those do look awesome! I already have the regular KP interchangables and recommend them to anyone. They are absolutely worth the money. They're just like addi turbos, but cheaper!

I might get a couple of the wooden tips for my set next time I place a KP order. =D

Anonymous said...

Maybe if you mention which ones you would like to try, your Secret Pal might get you some....

Just a thought *innocent smile*

Swap Happy