Appetizer
What is your favorite kind of pie?
Hmmm... I think I'm gonna have to go with banana cream. But apple pie is a close second.
Soup
Name something that made you smile this week.
Bear cooking dinner for me when I was too tired to.
Salad
What do you do to cool off when the weather is hot and humid?
Go swimming (thank goodness it's not hot and humid in the NW!)
Main Course
You receive $1,000 in the mail with a letter that says you can only use the money to redecorate one room in your home. Which room do you pick, and what do you buy to spruce it up?
The living room. I REALLY need a new couch. Then I'd get some nice frames to finish up our wall decorating that we've been meaning to do. And another bookshelf because my cooking/knitting books seem to have taken over :)
Dessert
Fill in the blank: My _________ says __________, but I __________.
My Bear says I have enough yarn, but I know I don't. Heh.
1 comment:
OK, next time you have to tell us what Bear made you! I love the NW, but when I was west...I never made it any more north than Mount Shasta...which I loved by the way. I wanted to keep going north, but we had to head back to San Francisco and then home.
Post a Comment