I was so excited, I couldn't wait to open up the package. Lookie what I got!!!
I got two different packages of tea from Teavana: some English Breakfast and some Lemon Green tea (oh my god, the smell of this one was heavenly and I set off to boil water shortly after smelling the lemony goodness from this package), 2 mini sampler packets of The Republic of Tea in Blueberry Green Tea and Tea for Wisdom Black tea (perfect to take 'em in a purse to enjoy later!), 3 tins of teas in Genmai-cha, Green Pekoe and Hojicha.
Then I had a motherload of snacks to enjoy with my teas: a package of Choxie chocolate (I had yet to try these and it was delicious - all gone hehe), some mini oreos and nutter butter cookies, and Anna's cappuccino flavored cookies (I love these and get these all the time - how did you know, Cindy?) and some green tea mints. She also included a cute beaded bracelet and some fun grab-a-bubble toy for the inner child in me :)
Then the YARN: she included two balls of Esprit sock it to me collection that has a blue, green and creamy coffee colourway that should be cute to knit some socks with (if I can finish my first one, darnit LOL), then the piece de resistance, an absolutely beautiful skein of yarn from Dyeabolical yarn as the local item from St. Louis with a personalized note from Cindy. Now you gotta check out this yarn close up:
Aren't these such beautiful colours?? It's like all the colours in a sunset incorporated with some blues and greens found in some tropical ocean. It made me feel like I was on vacation heehee :)
Thanks so much again Cindy! I (and Bear) enjoyed your package very much! :) I hope I can show the same love back to you :)
5 comments:
I have her a s a favorite on my etsy shop -- do you know the dyeabolical colorway?
No, the spot on the label where it says color was left blank, so I don't know. I'm gonna have to check out her etsy shop sometime :)
I'm so glad you enjoyed your pressies. I had a ball getting them. The Dyeabolical Yarn colors are named like Superheroes Gone Wild and stuff like that. I bought the skein from Rachel on a busy Saturday at the shop so I had to wait while she made up the tag. I didn't even check it. I'm sorry about that. Again, I'm so glad you enjoyed your gifts.
I love that dyeabolical yarn! Awesome colors!
Wow, what great gifts!
I was "tagged" for the "7 Things" and have to tag 7 people so I am randomly choosing from International Tote Exchange IV blog roll. Good luck!
Details on my blog. :D
Post a Comment