A LYS was having a 'Fight Black Friday' event at the shop and was offering 3 different mini classes of various knitting techniques for those not rushing to the malls today. One of them was for the Moebius cast on. I thought why not and signed up. It took me a few tries to understand the motion of how you cast on for the Moebius scarf, but once you get the hang of it, it makes sense. I ended up ripping out what I had started in the class as I wasn't liking the length. To refresh my memory, I watched Cat Bordhi's great instructional video and CO a few more stitches than my first attempt (ended up CO 150 sts).
4 comments:
Me, too. It looks cool. I have never gotten the hang of it,but a class would probably help;-P
I think it looks great!
Very nice looking scarf.
I love it and especially the color! :)
Post a Comment