I finished the hat the other night for the Thanksgiving hat drive my LYS is coordinating.
Bear modeled a bit for me to see how it would fit on a guy's head. He liked the hat too. I think I would have started the decreases a little earlier to avoid the semi-conehead shape thing going on at the top, but I made it a little longer than the pattern called for so that the ribbed edge can be folded over like Bear's wearing it below. All in all, a quick and easy knit!
I may CO for another and see if I can contribute 2 hats to the hat drive. Why do I keep typing 'hate' when I want to type hat? Is it because I just got back home from work? heehee.
2 comments:
Very nice hat! Whoever gets it will love it :)
Very nice!
Post a Comment