Tampa, FL to Asheville, NC.
Things to note: Big arse, juicy bugs that almost cover the entire windshield, no helmet laws in some S. states - are ya crazy? First Chick-fil-A sammich (yum!), religious billboards, sex toy billboards and "Islam is rising - be warned" billboard scattered along the interstate, ending with a wheel-gripping torrential thunderstorm downpour.
No photos for this blog, but more to come.
5 comments:
Please take a photo of any religious sex toy billboards!
The South is eye-opening isn't it????
Ahhh the joys of a different domain. It's hard to believe we're suppose to be part of the same country.
Yes, I want to the religious sex toys also... Oh billboard, not as fun.
=^.^=
LOL We're an interesting bunch, aren't we? Be careful in those thunderstorms.
As a born and bread southerner I would just like to say we are an odd bunch... If you take a stretch of I 85 south from Anderson, SC to Atlanta, GA you will see a great order of signs (I am told they are still there) of a sex shop followed by a -God billboard, followed by a creepy smoking campaign billboard followed by the sex shop again in that order for about 25 miles then you get to the sex shop... Our Mesquitos can look like hummingbirds and I am not sure where you found the rain, send it my way though!
Post a Comment