Just wanted to post a quick note on here, as I have had a few emails from some kind people checking in on me since I haven't posted in awhile.
Things were a little busy here in September with work being really busy and then got to take a few days off and enjoy company with Bear's mom while she was in town. Then last week a HUGE shakeup at work. Last year, we had several people laid off. Last week, a year ago from the layoffs that took place last time, upper management was let go and there are HUGE changes coming up at my workplace in the next couple of weeks. Lots of adjustments and changes to adapt to. Lots of ppl unhappy at work, but the way I'm looking at all this is that I'm still w/ a job and I can still pay my bills. That's all that matters right now as far as work's concerned for me.
Anyway, I'll be back soon here, but just didn't want people to be worried - it's a stressful and busy time, but we're all doing ok here.
Hope to have a blog post very soon! Thanks :)
5 comments:
I'm glad to hear you are still employed. It's just so stressful anymore. Take care.
Glad you are ok!
Happy to hear you're doing okay. I hope things even out soon at work for you.
Oh no! Hang in there!!
Yikes! Glad to hear you still have your job and are ok!
Post a Comment