October 18, 2009

Sweet Dreams Are Made of This

I found this cute flannel PJ set this weekend and couldn't pass it up.

I mean look at the cute little cupcakes and ding dongs and twinkies and doughnuts! The best part? They're fat free, hehehe.

I seem to be on a food-themed pj kick lately, as I recently got this Munki Munki PJ set too.

You can't quite tell what the print is from the the shot above, but here's a close up (sorry for the wrinkles).
It's coffee and doughnuts, with various ways of how to take your coffee - half caff skim, with cream, sugar (it even has the little candy-striped stirring sticks) to name a few. I mean, how could I not have a pair of coffee pj bottoms???

And if you don't have an earworm from my blog title yet, let me refresh you with it again so that you do, because it's been in my head all day :) Gotta share the love, ya know.

3 comments:

Cindy said...

Do I sense a theme??????

Saren Johnson said...

Do you have sweet dreams while wearing them?

Bubblesknits said...

Those pj's would make me hungry. lol