September 9, 2009

Happiness is. . .

. . . a warm cat on your lap when you come down with a yucky cold.



My Frankie knew that I wasn't feeling well this past weekend and he decided to be a lap cat for the first time ever, so I had to capture the moment :) I was so happy when he jumped up on my lap and curled up and went to bed. He kept me warm and I got caught up on some knitting too.

Looks like he was quite content sleeping on my lap too - he spent hours sleeping away while I knit and watched movies and listened to knitting podcasts. Not a bad way to get better from feeling sick last week.


I'm so happy that I did get a lap cat after all :)

6 comments:

Cindy said...

Those are the sweetest pix of your little boy. What a dumplin' Hope you're feeling better.

yoel said...

Feel better! Frankie is such a dear. Cats always know.

Bubblesknits said...

My cats always seem to know when I'm sick, too. They're like a nice warm heating pad. That purrs. :-) Hope you feel better soon!

Saren Johnson said...

Hope you feel better soon. Be sure to give Frankie some extra cat nip for being such a good boy.

Knittymama said...

Hope you're back on the mend. What a sweetie!!

Anonymous said...

Animals are just so darn cute when they are sleeping.
My Franklin is a big lap cat. But he also loves to knead, which isn't fun if you aren't wearing a suit of armor.
Your cat's adorable.