I made it into the 4th round of the Knitters' Coffee Swap. I've been good and haven't signed up for any swaps since last year, as I saved myself so that I can sign up for this one. Here are the questions we have to post to our blog for the swap.
1. Whole bean or ground? I prefer whole beans as I have a burr grinder now, but can do ground beans too.
2. Fully-loaded or decaf? fully loaded baby!
3. Regular or flavored? regular
4. How do you drink your coffee? I drink it black using a drip coffeemaker, but sometimes I'll use the french press. Sometimes I'll add some half and half to my coffee on the weekends.
5. Favorite coffee ever? Hmm. right now it's Caffe Umbria I think. But my fave coffee is just a good French roast. We have an espresso maker at home now too, so espresso roasts are nice too.
6. Are you fussy about your coffee or will any old bean do? I'll say I'm fussy :) I like the good stuff, and I also like coffee from microroasters.
7. Favorite treats to have with your coffee? shortbread, cookies, scones - something like that.
8. Anything else about your coffee preferences? I try to buy organic, fair-trade coffees when I can. I also like to try coffee from micro roasters from other areas.
9. Yarn/fiber you love? Any soft, animal fiber yarn is nice. I do like alpaca. To give an idea of stuff I like: Blue Sky Alpacas, Plymouth alpaca yarn, Malabrigo...all so soft and yummy :)
10. Yarn/fiber you hate? I don't like fun fur or scratchy acrylic (although soft synthetic blends with wool/natural fibers are ok) or neon colours.
11. What's on your needles? A pair of socks, some fingerless mittens, and a koolhaas hat.
12. Favorite colors? Blues, browns, greens. I like earth tones.
13. Allergies? None to be concerned about with swapping (like dust, pollen)
14. Anything you really love, really don't like, or just need to get off your chest?
HAVE FUN!!! :)
3 comments:
I just realized it was through this swap that we met!
Is this a secret swap? You'll have a blast. We met through the tea swap!!!!
Looking forward to putting a great package together! I've already got some great ideas!
Post a Comment