No, I haven't fallen off the face of the earth - I just caught a nasty flu bug and it knocked me on my arse this week.
I thought I got away without getting sick this season, but the sickies weren't gonna have any of that.
So I spent the past few days away from work watching Bravo tv - and let's just say... that's fierce! (heh, I know, lame joke)
I just need the weekend to recoup and hope to be back with everyone soon :)
3 comments:
Take care of yourself, girl. The flu has been wicked bad this year.
Sorry if this is a duplicate--I just lost my screen...
I hope you feel better and I'm looking forward to your next post. I was wondering what was going on over there. I love Bravo tv, but I don't get the joke? :)
Poor girl* Hope you get better soon* Kiss*
Post a Comment