March 15, 2008

They're baaaa-aaaaack!!!

It's that time of the year.... when you innocently try to go shopping at your local grocery store...... only to find yourself surrounded at every entrance, every exit.


They're like crack dealers, hanging around on every corner. You know you should avoid it because you're trying to stay clean, but you want the stuff bad..... reaaaaallly bad, and they make it so easy to return to the dark side...

What did you think I was talking about????? heheheheh I thought I was being good avoiding them damn cookies, but I lost control today.

3 comments:

Carrie Penny said...

Oh honey, I have already bought 5 boxes and eaten 3 of them! I can't stay clean when they are around, it is almost as bad as the caramel popcorn the boy scouts push!

Rhonda said...

I haven't had GS cookies in so long since I gave up sugar about 2 or 3 years ago. But I broke down and bought the sugar-free chocolate chip cookies. OMG! They were so good!

Anonymous said...

It's those thin mints that get me every year! Maybe someone should revive the DARE campaign but make these the focus. :)