March 16, 2008

This is NOT cool

This is not how I pictured my pleasant Sunday, to wake up & find my car stolen....

I'm really bummed.

9 comments:

Cindy said...

I'm so sorry.

Unknown said...

I am so sorry. That really sucks! Is there anything I can do? Maybe we could get together and knit you a new one. (my meager attempt at humor)

Anonymous said...

no way! That's horrible! I'm so sorry! =/

Saren Johnson said...

OMG!! That completely sucks!!

Rhonda said...

How awful! I hope you get it back really soon or that your insurance buys you a really nice new one!

Anonymous said...

Oh Emiko! This sucks. I'm so sorry. You've had so much going on lately...I hate that this happened.

Anonymous said...

:| that's not cool at all! Hope you don't be bother too much with that issue... And that those bastards got what they deserve!!!

Knittymama said...

Oh no!!! Any news on it? Keeping my fingers crossed for you....

Anonymous said...

OMG FUCKERS!!! I hope bad karma slaps them upside the head real quick and your car is unharmed. ((((hugs))))

(How many times did you walk back outside looking for it?)