March 5, 2008

It's tip-off time!

w00h00! I'm psyched this morning, as Bear and I get ready to go cheer on his daughter's basketball team at the state playoffs.



We spent the past two nights working on a little something for the girls as a little thank you gift. I thought I'd make an attempt at making some basketball cookies and Bear made up some cute little cards with all the girls' jersey numbers on them too.

So what looked like this out of the oven:



Got a little icing on top to resemble basketballs:



Then wrapped up in cello bags and tied with cute basketball ribbon. Not bad, eh?



We stopped by the fabric store and found the perfect set of basketball stickers (look how cute the net and ball is up close!) to put onto the cards Bear made.



I think they'll love them (although I don't think the coach will appreciate us giving them a buttload of sugar, doh). Go Ravens!

4 comments:

Cindy said...

Those are terrific looking cookies!

Anonymous said...

UAU! Lovely cookies! You're great! :D kiss*

Saren Johnson said...

Those are cute!

Anonymous said...

These are amazing and I'm impressed that both you and Bear teamed up (no pun intended)to make them!