So which one did I sign up for? (click photo below to get lured in too, hehehe)
Although I haven't knit any of Stephen West's patterns (yet), I have faved and queued several on Rav, so it was a no-brainer that I was lured in to this particular KAL. I along with many others are caught up in the buzz surrounding this pattern (1,869 of us at the time of this blog post) and I'm excited!
Although I haven't touched my first shawl attempt since April or so, I'm hoping with my newfound knitting resurgence that I can move forward and see if I can complete a shawl in a month to be eligible for yarny prizes.
Once I have all of my yarn together, will post photos. Let me know if you're joining in the madness too!

2 comments:
I cannot wait to see what he's designed. I pondered joining, but have so many UFO's that I cannot do it. Just c.a.n.n.o.t. do it!!!!!!
Good luck on this one. I'll cheer you on from the side lines.
Post a Comment