August 4, 2011

Beneath Earth & Sky

After getting some assistance from Bear in untangling that mess with one of the skeins of yarn (halfway on the swift too), I can finally show you what colors I chose for the KAL.

They are all Madelinetosh's Tosh Merino Light base. One skein was from the stash, the other 2 ordered from Happy Knits in Portland.


The top colorway is Forestry, the blue on the bottom is Well Water and the brown is Bark. I chose these colors based on the KALs pattern name, Earth & Sky. Because of that, I wanted to incorporate blue for the sky and brown for the earth. The forestry colorway is a colorway mixed with blue and green. All three of these are my most favorite colors, so I'm really excited to see how this shawl will turn out.


I need to get knitting on Clue #1 before the end of the weekend before Clue #2 comes out on Monday, so let's see how it goes, shall we?

2 comments:

Cindy said...

LOVE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Saren Johnson said...

Very pretty. Can;t wait to see how it turns out.