(photo courtesy http://spillyjane.blogspot.com/)
These are the official mittens for the NaKniMitMo KAL 2011 (more details here). I ordered the yarn and pattern today and hope to cast on after 1.5 more holiday knitting projects to finish by this week, so that should keep me busy until I get the yarn in the mail.
And speaking of yarn in the mail, I plan to knit from my stash next year, so this will be the last of the yarn purchases for awhile. I need to decrease some of my stash and with all the stuff that has happened recently with Bear losing his job, it's a good time to live simply and live within our means, and I have plenty of yarn to do just that :)
4 comments:
Me, too. Those are some cool looking mittens.
Thank you for the link! I just joined too! Sounds like such fun!
Those mittens look awesome. What colors did you pick?
Nice looking mittens. Good plan on the stash knitting. I'm getting back to that.
Post a Comment