I got my yarn (Sunday Knits) in the mail last week and CO for it last night. This is my first stranded colorwork project since taking a class with the lovely Ann Bourgeois from Philosopher's Wool almost 2 years ago. I hope I still remember how to do it and I hope it turns out! The hardest thing about all this? Meeting the deadline of having these mittens completed by the end of January for NaKniMitMo - wish me luck!
Just some gibberish about my adventures in knitting, baking and life in general... whilst drinking my coffee.
December 28, 2010
Mitten Yarn
Bubblesknits asked previously what color I planned to knit my Juanita mittens in. I'm not straying too far from the colors originally used. In fact, I'm only changing one. The smoky grey that you can barely see in the colorwork portion of the mitten I wanted to have stand out along w/ the other colors, so I chose a darker teal to replace the grey.

I got my yarn (Sunday Knits) in the mail last week and CO for it last night. This is my first stranded colorwork project since taking a class with the lovely Ann Bourgeois from Philosopher's Wool almost 2 years ago. I hope I still remember how to do it and I hope it turns out! The hardest thing about all this? Meeting the deadline of having these mittens completed by the end of January for NaKniMitMo - wish me luck!
I got my yarn (Sunday Knits) in the mail last week and CO for it last night. This is my first stranded colorwork project since taking a class with the lovely Ann Bourgeois from Philosopher's Wool almost 2 years ago. I hope I still remember how to do it and I hope it turns out! The hardest thing about all this? Meeting the deadline of having these mittens completed by the end of January for NaKniMitMo - wish me luck!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
3 comments:
Good luck, girl!!!!!!!!!!!
Good luck! You can do it.
Oooh...I like the color change. I think those are going to look awesome together. : )
Post a Comment