Just some gibberish about my adventures in knitting, baking and life in general... whilst drinking my coffee.
December 16, 2010
I'm late, I'm late, I'm late!
Why do I do this to myself every year? Why am I such a procrastinator? Can't change some things, I guess :) I feel like the rabbit in Alice in Wonderland, shouting "I'm late, I'm late, I'm late!" I hope you guys aren't like me and trying to finish up more holiday knitting than I should be taking on.
Remember this post? Well this is one of the 2 pairs that I have to make before the holidays and I just finished this pair last night. On top of that, I still have a hat to knit too. I can do it, right?
P.S. This synthetic olefin yarn is a BITCH to knit with (and even more bitchier and splittier when you have to knit back, as I had to last night), but it's done and it's a pretty good replica of the slipper I had to go by, so not too bad! Let's hope the recipients think just the same :)
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
4 comments:
I've got 25 squares I'd like to finish by Christmas, I don't think I'll make it.
I'm sure they'll love the slippers.
I so understand, Sweetie!!!
I know the slipper---and it is a perfect replica! My mother in-law makes them and she adds a pom-pom because she likes flourish!
Those slippers look awesome. Did you use a pattern?
Post a Comment