The pattern is Sybaritic, which can be found here. The yarn she used to knit up these socks are made by local yarn dyer pal Liberty's Yarn, whom I got to know through my knitting group. Since I already have her yarn in my stash, I figured what the hell and decided to join in. The colorway is called 'Vintage' and I love it.
I made the error of taking this project to knit night last week, and had to rip back a few rows when I got home. I really need to consider easy, peasy projects to take to knit night that don't require much concentration. I've done this several times with projects too.. when am I going to learn? For this pattern, the charts aren't too difficult to memorize while knitting, but it can get a little overwhelming if you're trying to converse with and pay attention to other knitters, so this will definitely be a stay-at-home project.
3 comments:
Those are gorgeous, girl!!!!!
Love the color of that yarn!
I love the color and it's funny how the bottom picture looks like two Eiffel towers! I do want to learn to knit, yet it seems as if it's hard--I'd probably only be able to make a scarf and then give it up...
Post a Comment