January 6, 2010

Before & After

Forgive me sister, for I have sinned.


My sister is a hair stylist and I usually get my hair done by her, but today I had to cheat on her today and get my hair done by someone else. My sister has her own one-chair salon, and she's been booked solid for awhile now. She says she'll do my hair on her days off, but I don't really want to have to have her do that and since she's got such a busy social life (unlike her homebody sister), it was hard to find a time that worked for both of us, so I had to bite the bullet and find someone to do my hair, as it was getting pretty long and scraggly looking. I found a local salon online and read some reviews and went for it. I was only going to get my hair cut, but ended up getting it colored to cover them damn grey hairs I'm getting more of (ugh!). I thought I'd show the before and after.

Here's the before. Scraggly and lifeless, long hair (pardon the jammies, heheh)

And here's the AFTER! I love it!
My sis will still be my go-to stylist, but it's wonderful that I have a backup who can do long, thick hair. I was in the chair from 1:30 to 5 today (that was for a cut, color and style). She said I'll have to be her last client of the day when I schedule appointments because I have so much hair, lol.

4 comments:

Saren Johnson said...

Your hair looks very nice. When I turned forty I quit dying my hair, now I'm about 50% and Grilltech hates it.

Cindy said...

YOU LOOK FABULOUS, KIDDO!!!!!!!!!! I love the jammies and I love the new do. I'm sure your sissy will understand. Besides, it gives you both a different perspective. Right?

Bubblesknits said...

Very nice!!!

laura said...

Beautiful! I think both pictures are nice, but the second one really highlights how pretty your eyes are!

I'm with you on the color thing sad to say...I've been there for awhile.