I thought I'd be an enabler and share some recent finds of some cool, cute stuff I've managed to procure the past month or so.
My most recent purchase (to cheer me up for not going to Sock Summit) is this Namaste Newport bag that I've been coveting for awhile. At a retail price of $69 it was more than what I wanted to spend on a bag. I was sulking along during Sock Summit weekend when I came across HipMountainMama's sale on this bag for $41! I debated between turquoise and peacock, but finally decided on
peacock.
I used it for the first time at knit night last night and I'm loving it! P.S. - looks like it's still on sale there and they shipped out REALLY fast - am I enabling you? ABSOLUTELY! :)
This is an 8x10 print that I had to have for my coffee-themed kitchen. This was from Artsy from Etsy. She's got a lot of cool prints and recycled assembled art from all kinds of vintage items from toys to kitchenware. The print is called 'Espresso Family'.
And this one was also an Etsy find (vendor is By Order of the Crown on Etsy). I initially saw this the first time in a drink coaster form in a Debbie Bliss knitting magazine and loved the phrase. It's interesting to note that this was initially intended as a propaganda/motivational poster during the war in England (you can read more about the history of this poster here). I came across it on Etsy recently and it's now on the wall of my living room to remind me to do just that:
2 comments:
My Mom always said that it's fine to work for the necessities, but you need to enjoy your work dollar, too;-D
Great loot!
Post a Comment