We survived the heat wave last week - yay!

For this week's Whiskers on Wednesday post, I thought I'd find out about nicknames for our furry critters. Sure our cats have a "formal" name, but don't you call them by some other name at times too? For only having Frank coming on 3 months now, here's a list of what he's been called on a regular basis (all endearing to some extent, hehehe)

Frankie
Fankie
Fank-Fank
Fwankie
Frankitty
Butthead
and lately,
Pain In The Butt (remember, all endearing LOL)
so what are some of the nicknames for your kitty/kitties? Please, share!
10 comments:
Awwww....anyway you call it....that is one HANDSOME man!!!
He is such a flirt with the camera. I think I'm in love;-P And, you know Esau Marie's nickname. It's StinkyMcFartButt. And, yes. It is endearing.
He's so adorable! Here are some of the nicknames we use for Charlie: Charlie-bear, Charlita, Chart, Charto. These are for Kennedy: Ken, Kendirt, Charken - when I start to call her Charlie, then realize it's Kennedy :)
Too cute...a tip for keeping him cool is to take a large cookie sheet and put it in the fridge and then when it's cold. put it down on the floor in the kitchen and just leave it there...even as the day goes on it will still retain some cold (especially if you use and air bake one)and he will be drawn to sprawl out on it the way cats like to sprawl out on tile or vinyl flooring when it is warm.
Eddie Puddin' Pants
Bunny Butt
Flufer Noogan
Fart in a mitten (look it up in the urban dictionary)
Vomit Comet
Eddie Precious
Those are just a few...
"Vomit Comet" ROTFL I'm going to have to remember that one for Stevie. She's our little puker.
Some of our nicknames for our 4:
Fat Girl
Grumpy Butt
Baby Girl
Fluffy McStash
Heathen Cat (normally shouted as they're running through the house at a break neck speed) lol
Ha ha! I enjoyed reading everyone's response. :)
Jasmine is our cat's name, but she gets called:
Jaz
Jazzy
Jazmeister
Fuzzy Baby
Fur Monster
Furball
Maniac
Crazy kitty
And many more!
Camembert is my cat's name, and she goes by
Cammy
Cam
Cam-cam
Cam-cam can you do the cam-cam
Camzania
Zania
Zaynias
Cammycat
Cammykitty
Sweetcammy
Sweetcamzis
Che
Mitzi
Mitzeltoe
Mitzerina
twinkletoes
Cat
tigertoes
and that's just a start
Mitzi is her real name - forgot to mention that!
Post a Comment