
I (finally!) finished my biscuit blanket over the weekend. It took a little over 2 months, but it's finished, regardless. I still can't quite figure out why my diamond pattern isn't as sharply defined as others I've seen on Ravelry.. perhaps I wasn't following the pattern as intended? I don't know. If someone does, do let me know!

This is actually the beginning of some holiday knitting, but it's good to get an FO and start something anew (or tackle another WIP, like those year old socks!).
Hmm, what to knit.. what to knit.. this is the part I like best: deciding what to knit next!
3 comments:
It turned out great. Your diamonds aren't strictly defined, but that might be a blocking issue. I like it as it is. In fact, I love it. Somebody is getting a way-cool pressie!!!
It's beautiful!!!
So pretty!! Do we get a full frontal view? :)
Post a Comment