I'm hoping this will increase the frequency of my blogging as well as my motivation to get some creative juices flowing and get various projects done (like sewing, knitting, baking.. the list goes on) - then I'd have some fun stuff to post about! :)
Just some gibberish about my adventures in knitting, baking and life in general... whilst drinking my coffee.
July 8, 2009
Whiskers on Wednesday!
I signed up for Whiskers on Wednesday so that I have an excuse to show off more photos of Frankie :) This was one I took the other day after I got him a new toy - it's a toy mouse that makes a sound like a real mouse squeak. He likes to paw at it and pick it up from its tail and fling it. Pretty funny.

I'm hoping this will increase the frequency of my blogging as well as my motivation to get some creative juices flowing and get various projects done (like sewing, knitting, baking.. the list goes on) - then I'd have some fun stuff to post about! :)
I forgot to mention that since we've adopted Frank, I've managed to convince two of my co-workers to adopt an animal from the local shelter. One co-worker adopted an adult cat and the other adopted a 3-legged chihuahua - they're both happy with their new family additions, so I felt like I did my good deed for the summer :) So the next time you're looking to adopt a pet, please don't overlook the adult kitties and doggies that could really use a home too - they deserve a second chance!
I'm hoping this will increase the frequency of my blogging as well as my motivation to get some creative juices flowing and get various projects done (like sewing, knitting, baking.. the list goes on) - then I'd have some fun stuff to post about! :)
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
5 comments:
Pretty kitty. He looks fierce. And, I won't adopt any other kind of animal.
Good for you! All 4 of ours are rescue kitties. I wish we could take in a dog, too, but our cats are not dog friendly. Love the pics you got of Frank with his mouse!
Oh, and welcome to the group! :-)
Frankie is adorable. Course now he needs a friend to keep him company while the staff is off earning $$. :)
Frankie is so cute! It's really cool that you got 2 co-workers to adopt animals from the shelter!! I bet the chihuahua is adorable :)
That's great that thanks to you, three animals have a home! Frankie is ridiculously cute.
Post a Comment