This past May was my 10 year anniversary with the company I work for. In appreciation, the company gave me a gift card...
to Tiffany's!!!

I've always loved this robin's egg blue that is synonymous with Tiffanys. And as a girl, who wouldn't love an opportunity to treat yourself to some little sparklies? So off to downtown Seattle Bear and I trekked to spend my gift card.

I came back with three pieces of jewelry. I love how they wrap each item in its own box with satin white bow. Being the packaging freak that I am, I'm just as excited to receive these boxes as I am the contents!

Each piece came with a little cloth storage bag.
And now onto the contents...
A sterling silver pendant,
A sterling silver interlocking circles ring,

And a sterling silver charm to switch out when I want to wear a different necklace. As you can see, I love silver.
The charm is actually from Bear, as my choices went a little over the amount of my card and he was wonderful enough to pay the balance - love you honey! :)
I was a little intimidated entering the store at first, but the clerk was very helpful.
So as I sit here this morning with my americano and slice of freshly baked coffee cake, I'm definitely having a Breakfast at Tiffany's moment, enjoying my new pieces of jewelry :)
5 comments:
So pretty. Have I mentioned before that Bear is a keeper;-D
Going into Tiffany's is an interesting first experience... When Troy and I were looking at engagement rings we looked in the one in Charlotte. I about died and went to heaven looking at the other stuff... Everyone was so nice and wanted to show us everthing in the cases...
I love what you did get. The ring is really cool!
OMG!! That is a great 10 year gift. And Bear is very much a keeper.
Holy mole, you have the BEST JOB EVER!
Also, Bear is a keeper.
WOW! NEVER LEAVE THAT JOB!
I've always loved Tiffany blue and the boxes would make me very happy too.
Post a Comment