I can't believe I finished the Vineyard Wrap in 2 weeks! I finished the wrap late last night. One holiday gift down, many more to go. Here's the specs:

Pattern: Vineyard Wrap by
J.L. FleckensteinYarn: Cascada Pastaza 5 skeins (color 045 - Olive)
Needles: size 10 US
Modifications: none

The I-cord tie is to keep it under wraps (hehe) when not in use.
I love the climbing vine pattern - here's some close ups of the stitch pattern.


BTW, please ignore the sweatpants - it's Sunday and I'm lounging around and knitting. I had to sneak some shots while there was still some sunlight.


I loved working with this yarn, which is a llama/wool blend. I also loved how warm this kept my lap while I knit it. It's very lofty, fluffy and will definitely keep you warm on those chilly evenings when you want a little something extra over yourself to stay comfy warm.

I can't wait to knit one up for myself - I already have the yarn, just have to get all the holiday knitting for others out of the way.
8 comments:
That is so beautiful! Please bring it to knit night so we can all swoon!
Beautiful job! Good luck with getting all your gift knitting done.
Your Mom will be thrilled! It's so beautiful.
It is very pretty! I hope she loves it! It looks like everyone else does!
How lovely! Your mom's very lucky!
Very nice!!
I love the color...plus you look like a teenager in these pics!
Good for you for getting holiday gifts well underway!
That's absolutely gorgeous!
Post a Comment